Return Policy - Online Shopping
Customer satisfaction has been in the Gallery's DNA since 1991. That's why we have a hassle-free return policy to make the shopping experience on our website pleasant, simple and efficient.
Please note that the following policy applies only to purchases made online via the chaseartgallery.com website. Customers who have made a purchase by phone and in-gallery are invited to contact the Gallery's bilingual customer service department toll-free at 1-800-375-3705 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to 48 hours following the reception of your order:
- Refund equivalent to 90% of the total cost of the returned work, including taxes;
- Return of the work in its original box, at the Gallery's expense
- Between 48 hours and 10 days from receipt of your order:
- Credit on future purchases equal to 90% of the total cost of the returned artwork, including taxes;
- Return of the artwork in its original box, at the Gallery's expense.
It is the customer's responsibility to contact the Gallery's bilingual customer service department toll-free at 1-800-375-3705or by email at email@example.com to make arrangements prior to returning an artwork. Note: A return cannot be made without this step. Following this step, an email containing a pre-paid return label will be sent to the customer. The artwork and, if applicable, the frame must be returned in its original condition, in perfect condition, in the original box. The Gallery reserves the right to refuse a refund or credit if these conditions are not met.
Once the Gallery receives the returned artwork, the customer's request will be processed within one (1) to five (5) business days. The customer will receive an email notification once the return has been processed. If applicable, a credit for future purchases will be issued or a refund will be credited to the original payment method. Please note that it may take up to three (3) to five (5) additional business days for the financial institution to process a refund.
In the event that a work purchased online via the chaseartgallery.com website does not meet the customer's expectations, a return with exchange is possible under the following conditions and terms.
- Up to 10 days following the reception of your order:
- Exchange value equivalent to 100% of the total cost of the work to be exchanged, including taxes;
- Exchanges of equal or greater value accepted;
- Work to be returned to the gallery, in its original box and at the customer's expense. No exchanges accepted by mail or courier.
To exchange a work, it is essential that the client contact the Gallery's bilingual customer service department toll-free at 1-800-375-3705 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before coming to the gallery. The work and any frame must be returned in its original condition, in perfect condition, in the original box. The Gallery reserves the right to refuse any exchange if these conditions are not met.
Shipping and Handling; Responsibility for Returns
When returning artwork by mail or courier (Purolator or UPS), it is important that the client follow the guidelines outlined in the Returns section above. By providing the client with a pre-paid return label, the Gallery assumes the risk of loss of the returned artworks once the package is delivered to Canada Post or the selected courier company. Title to the contents of the shipment is then transferred to the Gallery when Canada Post, Purolator or UPS takes possession of the package from the customer. In the event that the guidelines outlined in the Returns section above are not followed, the customer will assume the risk of loss until the Gallery receives the package, at which time the Gallery will take possession of the contents of the shipment.